Xbox One DD/Physical/ or Mix based games?

Will you buy all Digital/Physical or Mix your games up for X1

• All Digital for Xbox ONE

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • All Physical Disc for Xbox ONE

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix and Match

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

SiNAR 212

N3RDC0RE
From
MI
So will any of you guys go all digital download or all disc. based or mix and match?

I fan of the steam way of doing things, but beyond that things get lost and the concept of a digital library on the Xbox One is something i really want to try out. Hopefully that works out as expected.

I fan of the steam way of doing things, but beyond that things get lost and the concept of a digital library on the Xbox One is something i really want to try out. Hopefully that works out as expected.

Im all for DD now. Its jsut going to seem to be easier to have everything right there and not needing to get up anymore, yes i may be lazy lol, but im ready for it.

I'm definitely mixing it up. I crave that new game smell but at the same time praise the convenience of digital items. The future seems too be all digital, all the time or at least that's the what Xbox One has envisioned. I'm curious to see how everything unfolds for both consoles.

Man, I will just buy whichever version of the game is cheapest at the moment.

I don't really mind digital or retail. I only really care a lot about their differences when it comes to handhelds, as I find that all-digital is vastly superior for portable systems. But a home console? Anything's fine with me.

Back