Xbox One Dead Rising 3 Impressions. from those who've played it

thedoodseven

:) All right, I don't have an Xbox One yet but I've been eyeing this game since its reveal months ago. So for those who've played the game, I'd like to know what did you think of the game. Is it good? I'm really eager to get this one but just for curiosity, I'm eager to know what you guys have thought it so far. Any thoughts on the combat? The graphics? The awesome stuff you can make like a laser sword? ;)

I'm eager myself, I still have yet to buy an Xbox ONE, or know if I'll even be able to any time soon, but I absolutely loved Dead Rising 1 and 2. The little DLC Expansions were pretty awesome as well. However, from what I've been seeing, it's not that long of a game, but neither were the first two. 3/4's of the fun is exploring and doing crazy stuff, since a lot of Physcos and things aren't kind of random, and won't be seen if you rush straight through the story. Anyway, just like Seven I'm curious.

I still don't own the console but I have played Dead Rising 3. It's not that long, but it really is fun. The graphics look great, the build weapon feature is a lot of fun. For a launch that has to tide you over until the real games come out it's a lot of fun. At least what I've played of it. It doesn't seem to be repetitive at all and the characters are likable enough though if you enjoy zombie series their your typical cliche characters.

Back