Xbox One Dead Rising 3 Kicking me Offline Today

jaxon

Pardon me while I beat my head against the wall. Thanks. Dead Rising 3 is irritating me quite a bit. When I am playing it kicks me offline and also kicks me out of my gamertag. I have tried it five times and each time lost all of my progress. I really love this game, but this problem is really killing me. This needs to be fixed, and I assume it is on Microsoft's end. Does anyone know of anything I can do to get it to stop kicking me?

This is a known issue that isn't specific to Dead Rising 3. Other games are being affected as well. Until a patch is in place, try a cold boot and see if that helps.

Hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds. Pull the power cable out of the brick (the large thing that looks like, well, a brick that is part of your power cord). Wait until the light goes out on the brick. Now you're all set. Plug it back in and restart the system. Hopefully that will fix it for the moment. Again, this isn't a permanent fix, but should do until they come out with a patch for this issue.

Back