Xbox One Dead Rising 3 season pass includes four DLC packs for $30

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
The DLC packs will be called Operation Broken Eagle, Fallen Angel, Chaos Rising and The Last Agent. They'll sell for $9.99 each, so the season pass represents a 25 percent discount over buying the add-ons individually. According to Capcom, the DLC packs will give players the opportunity to "explore the untold stories of Los Perdidos," the city in which Dead Rising 3 takes place. Each one will contain new missions, characters, weapons and more.

People who pick up the season pass will also receive the Nick Ramos Tribute Pack, which includes a unique muscle car and a "battle-hardened" costume for Ramos, who is the game's protagonist. The first DLC pack, Operation Broken Eagle, is scheduled for release in late December.

I'll be holding off on all season passes until the games are in my hand and I have a better idea of how much replay-ability the passes will bring. Right now the only season pass I might consider is Battlefield because their past season passes have been of great quality.

via Polygon

Yea same here. Until I know more about the games and how they play I will be holding off on buying extra stuff :). It's just to early to spend that kind of money on something I haven't even played.

This is Capcom. I fully expect a new version of the game to come out later including all the DLC and more content. They did this with Dragon's Dogma (though there was no season pass and the DLC was dirtcheap and quite honestly unecessary).

The only people that get my money for season passes are Telltale Games.

right now i know all 3 pre order games will have season passes... all 3 will proably add a great bit dlc unfortunatly. forza5 limited edition, assins creed4, battlfeild4

forza tends to stick with the game for 2 years with content and still developing the game.
assins creed im sure will add more level or general content
battlefeild4 umm yea.. maps maps maps guns guns guns..

my first 3 purchases are going to cost as much as the system at this point if i go all on on dlc/season passes... going to make it hard to commit to more games early q1.

i may pick up a few of the launch titles used tho as they hit the market. still in the air at this point.

right now i know all 3 pre order games will have season passes... all 3 will proably add a great bit dlc unfortunatly. forza5 limited edition, assins creed4, battlfeild4

forza tends to stick with the game for 2 years with content and still developing the game.
assins creed im sure will add more level or general content
battlefeild4 umm yea.. maps maps maps guns guns guns..

my first 3 purchases are going to cost as much as the system at this point if i go all on on dlc/season passes... going to make it hard to commit to more games early q1.

i may pick up a few of the launch titles used tho as they hit the market. still in the air at this point.

I'm getting 6 games on day one with 2 more coming from Gamefly, the only season pass I'm definitely picking up is for BF4

Does this makes noone else wary? It's friggin CAPCOM of all people. They usually re-release their games later on with new versions that include all DLC and some new stuff. It happened with Dead Rising 2 (Off The Record, kinda), all their fighters (except SFxT, recently), Dragon's Dogma (Dark Arisen), etc.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the game get a rerelease which will include the season pass DLC + new content that can't be obtained without buying the rerelease.

Oh well. The only people getting my money for season passes are Telltale Games but that's an entirely different kind of season pass deal when it comes down to it.

Well but of course it has a season pass, is anyone surprised? It's Capcom. The american division of Capcom, that just makes double sure that they will pull a season pass out of this.

Unless DR3 ends up being an amazing replayable game, I'm skipping all DLC for it. I figure I'll have a blast playing it through the first time, but at this point I don't intend to stick with it for long-term.

There are very few franchises that I buy DLC for. Battlefield is one of them, Borderlands is the other. Sometimes Fable.

Unless DR3 ends up being an amazing replayable game, I'm skipping all DLC for it. I figure I'll have a blast playing it through the first time, but at this point I don't intend to stick with it for long-term.

There are very few franchises that I buy DLC for. Battlefield is one of them, Borderlands is the other. Sometimes Fable.

Well, the previous Dead Risings were super replayable, mostly because of the timer constantly ticking down (which they've made a separate mode because I guess people are so bad at games that they couldn't deal with it now). Made it fun to learn how to manage your time properly so you had more than enough time to dick around between missions. Then DR2: OtR had the sandbox mode with these challenges, real fun. Could last you a really long while, depending on how much you like the gameplay.

Back