Xbox One Dead rising impression from the community

Shockwave22

From
Minnesota
I've never played dead rising, not a Hugh zombie fan however what I see in videos look good.
If you had to pick between cod ghosts, ryes or dr3 what would suggest?

Thanks on advance :)

I would definitely choose this game. Same here, I've seen the trailers and I absolutely love it. The graphics and the game play is awesome. I can't wait to play this game.

I've never played dead rising, not a Hugh zombie fan however what I see in videos look good.
If you had to pick between cod ghosts, ryes or dr3 what would suggest?

Thanks on advance

Between the three I'd probably have to go with Dead Rising 3. I own all three of the games too. It's a ton of fun, game play is great, graphics are great, replayability is great. It's a great game.

Between the three I'd probably have to go with Dead Rising 3. I own all three of the games too. It's a ton of fun, game play is great, graphics are great, replayability is great. It's a great game.

Good for you, I only have Dead Rising 3 and forza. But, I have to agree, Dead Rising 3 is my top choice.

Well, I have Dead Rising and COD, but I do prefer playing Dead Rising 3 more than Call of Duty. Why, well, it's way more exciting killing zombies and trying to avoid hoards of those undead beings. I love the graphics, I love the game play, and I love the storyline.

Back