Xbox One Dead rising needs more playable characters and a little state of decay

cg303

This newest installment looks amazing but falls a bit short after
games like state of decay have been released,
while state of decay may have had original xbox graphics it
was an amazing idea, the ability to play as 100s of different characters
and run a compound while having to leave to check on friends, search for supplies and other survivors
was something I've never though would be in a game it was just awesome enough to ignore the graphics.
Now with next gen you would expect better, I don't care if they wait till a dlc to do this but they need more playable characters
and a nice compound type of place to live now that we are in an open world and finally out of the mall.
I don't care if they push the game back a year to add this but they need to. While running around chopping up zombies dynasty warriors style is fun
it gets a bit dull no matter how cool your graphics are. Which is probably why 1 and 2 hand such a healthy supply of used disks at game stop for 20 bucks a month after launch.
How many of you would seriously buy this game if it was a mash up of these amazing graphics, mechanics and ability to create your own weapons, of dead rising 3 with the compound building, managing, scavenging
like state of decay but with a character creation screen at the beginning.
This would by far be the best zombie survival game ever if they did this and the sad thing is the technology is there to do it, and no one has.

There is something you've forgotten about State of Decay - well actually several things. The first and largest issue would be glitches. The second most pertinent issue would be compounds and lots of characters isn't something a lot of people want to deal with. I mean even when I come across a game that deals with compound creation and management I quickly tire of it. That is just me, but I mean - I wouldn't say Dead Rising needs to do this. It's a simple game and it works well enough. It doesn't matter if people sell them back to Gamestop - it just matters they bought it in the first place.

Back