Decent Headset for Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by P0WdaMunkE, Jul 7, 2019.

1. P0WdaMunkE

P0WdaMunkE New Member

Hey guys / girls ... or let me just say Gamers.

I bought my Xbox One S in March and bought my headset not too long after that. It was not a cheap headset and the brand is a well known brand so I thought it would be good for gaming

Logitech G231 Prodigy Binaural Head-band Black

So that is what i bought, my friends first started complaining that the mic is really soft, then it started echoing... I went to read up a little and the echo seems like a normal problem for this model.

Communication is important for most games so having a headset that doesn`t work properly is an issue.

Now the question:
    What headsets do you use that works well? I want to buy again but want to be sure that it will work fine.

Thank you in advance

P0Wda

2. MACKG

MACKG New Member

Las Vegas Nevada
    I have the Astro A10 and it works great, I just got it about a week ago. They usually go for like 60-70 I got mine on eBay brand new for 40.

P0WdaMunkE likes this.
  3. P0WdaMunkE

P0WdaMunkE New Member

I`ll go check the store out this weekend, see what they have.
    According to some websites, Astro 10 and the Logitech G231 falls in the same category.

I have read up a little and "turtle beach" and "Razor" does look good as well?

4. P0WdaMunkE

P0WdaMunkE New Member

Just an Update:

I looked through some reviews and spoke to the sales guy (not very helpful) at the shop and decided to go for a bit more expensive headset.

I bought the : Astro A40 + Mixamp M80

From opening the box to taking it out, it felt like better quality... Because it is...

It cost the same as the xbox but I can see why.
    The frame work is metal and feels of high quality, the sound is excellent. I`ll try the mic tonight.
    The mixer that plugs into the bottom of the controller makes life so much easier with volume and tuning the mic and game sound (Not used it yet but how it works is awesome)
    It has 3 settings too. More treble, middle and more bass.

I am happy and would recommend it to anyone that wants a decent headset.

5. SuenChyiYann

SuenChyiYann New Member

xboxone控制器有设计问题,当你耳机达到很高的级别,就越能听出电流干扰,这能反应出电池的稳定性