Xbox One Destiny Beta Access Comes With Pre-Order

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Activision has confirmed that pre-ordering Destiny on any of its four platforms "at a participating retailer" -- including Amazon, GameStop, Target, Tesco, GAME, and more -- will grant beta access in Spring 2014.

Well this is awesome news since many of us were getting tired of seeing the same gameplay being repeated between E3 and Gamescom. I'll be sure to pre-order this just get access and be able to form an opinion prior to purchase, although I'm sure the game will be great. Bungie has never let me down before. I also signed up for the closed Alpha and Beta program over at the Bungie website. If you haven't I recommend doing so and be sure to check out the new trailer below! Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;NqYXQW-Cce4]http://youtu.be/NqYXQW-Cce4[/video]

Source: IGN

Pre-ordering to get beta access? No thanks I would rather have the full game when the review are out. They haven't showcased much since E3. All they have done s talk, talk and talk. I will consider buying if if they showcase more of the game.

Pre-ordering to get beta access? No thanks I would rather have the full game when the review are out. They haven't showcased much since E3. All they have done s talk, talk and talk. I will consider buying if if they showcase more of the game.

I don't think $5 is asking much considering I could cancel and get my money back at any time.

The game looks pretty beastly, definitely going to try get into beta testing :)

Back