Original Xbox Did You Ever Own Xbox Original Console?

One

I never did but I'm thinking about buying one off eBay to see how the original worked out. It's only around $40-50 for now for a whole console so I thought the deal wasn't bad. I haven't quiet bought it yet so I'm getting opinions on it.

Did you ever own it and what classics should I get, if at all?

Yeah, I did. I had all of the original Halo games and Splinter Cell along with Knights of the Old Republic.

Yeah, I still have mine and plug it in every now and again. If you're looking for a list of the greats, I usually sort out Metacritic and go from there.

Yes, and that's always one the best things about a new console coming out is the last one gets way cheaper. I've always had a 360 and am probably going to buy a Playstation 3 finally now that the next one is out. As for games I would start by just Googling "best Xbox 360 games". Series like Gears of War and some of the Halo games spring to mind. Most of all Red Dead Redemption since it looks like it may never come to PC.

I still have my original Xbox. I even have the thing hooked up still. It is one of my favorite systems of all time due to the great title's that were released for it. Some of my favorite's were Halo, Halo 2, Fusion Frenzy and NFL Fever. If you are still in the market for one I highly recommend you pick an Xbox up.

I've never actually owned one but did play a considerable number of hours on it at a friends house. I loved it and have considered trying to find one somewhere just for old times sake.

Yes I did. It was my very first console. I played a lot of Halo and Splinter Cell in that black box and up until now I still play a lot of old school Need for Speed and Ninja Gaiden in the console.

I actually owned two I bought one to play in the living room and I bought one to play in my bedroom. I really loved playing burnout 3 on the Xbox I think that that game was the best game that I had ever played on the console after GTA San Andreas.

I was a first generation Xbox gamer, so yes I had one. If you are going to buy one off Ebay, don't. Go into any local pawn shop or used game store and buy one. Capture the feeling of getting something you want and earned with your hands, not from a package.

Just sayin'

No, I didn't. But I have all the Sony consoles. 360 was the very first Microsoft console I bought.

Back