Xbox One Did you pre-order Day One Xbox One?

Yeah did mine through best buy. Just waiting on a release date.

No, I actually haven't preordered yet. The reason though is that I don't plan on getting the Xbox One at launch. I know at the time I simply won't have the money for it, so I'll probably wait until around next spring to pick it up. The fact is that I've never bought a console at launch and that won't be changing with this next generation of consoles either.

I doubt if I ever buy a game console launch day, and the One is no exception. If I wait for it to be released for a while, and if possible, the competitions' machines as well, data can get around and I can make a more informed decision.

I have not yet decided between the PS4 and Xbox One.
But I know that I command not Day One edition.

I have to raise money and also wait for a better line-up.
For now, I did just watch what might interest me.

I haven't decided between the two yet, either, and I would much rather wait to see what is finalized for their launch in the next few months before scraping together the money for the system. Of course, I would hate to preorder it only to find out that they reinstate the DRM policies as a requirement again, something I could probably live with but would prefer to order the PS4 if that's the case. Some of their rumored and confirmed changes are leaning me more toward the system, though!

No, and I'm most likely not going to buy it on release date. They're having trouble deciding with their policies, especially with fans and petitions. Next thing you know, family sharing will be back, more Microsoft fans will write ANOTHER petition to remove family sharing, and goes in a complete circle. Other than the exclusives, I don't see a reason of buying it anymore.

I don't see a reason of buying it anymore.
For me, it's just easier, and potentially cheaper in the long run to pre-order it. I plan to gift this as an early Christmas surprise and am not about to line up when it launches at the store. I tried that with Xbox 360 and Wii and don't want to go through that ever again. Stores never seem to have enough of these in stock, which ups the hype, which ups the insanity of other customers who all want the same thing I do. And remember how expensive the Xbox, Playstation, and Wii of all versions ended up being when the demand was higher than the supply? It will be interesting to see if these fly off the shelf and to see if and when Microsoft lowers its price. Either way, I won't regret pre-ordering.

i pre ordered day of microsoft press conferance before e3.... xbox one day one pre order in store...

Gamestop here. Let's see if they can fulfill all those pre-orders. I get the feeling that this is not going to go smooth at all although I hope I am wrong. Microsoft and Sony are really going to need to crank these things out.

Gamestop here. Let's see if they can fulfill all those pre-orders. I get the feeling that this is not going to go smooth at all although I hope I am wrong. Microsoft and Sony are really going to need to crank these things out.

game stop was very limited on pre orders in store.. idk about ordering it.... i know amazon just sold out on them..

Back