Do you accept players who aren't too good in your clan?

RonP44

I know some clans are really competitive and don't want to deal with people who are new to a game. I personally don't mind as long as everyone is trying their best and having fun. How competitive are you with your clan?

My clan consists of a big group of my friends.We aren't super competitive-We play more so to have fun playing together over party chat. I agree with you though. I wouldn't mind as long as people are trying their best and having fun. I know there are some uber-competitive clans out there. We usually just get our butts handed to us when we play against them :)

The clan I am in has no K/D or win/loss requirements so we accept everyone who is mature and has a working microphone. People in our clan wanted to play competitively so we set up a gamebattles team!

We don't accept or refuse players into our clan based on how well they play; we just have to know them in "real life". As of now, our clan consists of family members, personal friends, and friends-of-friends. Some play better than others, but regardless, we all have a good time. :)

I don't really take this into consideration. I got only one clan and all the members are my friends. I don't think this whole clan thing is only about competition, it's about some friends, having fun togheter.

Pretty much like everyone has already said, no there is no skill requirement to get into our clan. We look to associate ourselves with complacent, mature people. There is nothing more infuriating that a person that talks shit the entire game because everybody else is under them on the score board. Good god I get mad just thinking about it. Forget the competition, have fun, it's a game, not a live or die situation.

When me and my friends created our first clan we had rules like that but now everyone just makes up their own clan and doesn't take it seriously anymore.

Back