Does anybody bother using the 3D function on the 3DS?

Esperahol

Because I can honestly say that hasn't been a thing for me. Of course, I hadn't thought I'd get much usage out of it - but I like to be at least somewhat optimistic. That said not only have there not being many 3D games, but of the ones that have come out either the function is jazzed or my head is aching sooner rather than later. I sometimes wonder if maybe they should have included some really sturdy glasses instead of a screen that hates the very idea of eyeballs.What about you guys?

No, I honestly can't remember the last time I ever used it. For me, it just doesn't serve any real propose for the games I play. For the most part, I just stick to using the old fashioned buttons and the stylus when it is occasionally needed. Currently I'm playing Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and I haven't has to use the 3D for the game yet and I most likely won't have to either. I guess 3D is nice to have and is more of a novelty feature than anything else.

When I use my friend's 3DS I always make sure that it is turned off simply because I can't seem to see anything in 3D and it just bugs the crap out of my eyes. So far any game I've played has not looked better or required that 3D be on to be play correcly and I've relieved.
I'm happy to just stick with the analog and d-pad, not really sure why they even introduced the 3D function at all.

It seems like the 3D feature is only used to show to your friends that don't have a 3DS :D I personally don't have one , but whenever I get my hands on one I just like to turn on the 3D for the fun of it, but I would definitely not bother with it in long term.

You haven't missed much Medza - it hurts your eyes and head plus it isn't very battery friendly. That said ... it is so much funny going - "Dude look at it!" Then like you have to adjust their position and everything so that it actually works. I honestly don't know who thought this would be a thing.

Hopefully they can come up with something that makes full use of it and makes it worthwhile.

Back