Does Anyone Have a Favorite Let's Player?

Discussion in 'Xbox YouTube Videos & Other Media' started by AlphaHelix, May 28, 2014.

1. AlphaHelix

AlphaHelix New Member

Mine is probably Northernlion although he's more of a PC guy. Is there anyone entertaining who is your go to for Xbox 360 games?

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 New Member

The Two Best Friends Play Zaibatsu. They are the kings of LP's and they know alot about game design. Pretty awesome dudes.

3. Claptrap

Claptrap New Member

Seconded Two Best Friends Play. Their videos on bad games are even more awesome, like the Man vs Wild game or the XBLIG stuff.

4. Annabell

Annabell New Member

Thirded Two Best Friends. The times they mess up are just as good as the times they're showing off their knowledge, and they're not afraid to acknowledge when they get corrected on something.

5. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

As much as people love to bash him, I love Pewdiepie's let's plays. Here, I admitted it.

6. Livvy

Livvy New Member

Just no one else really compares, do they?

7. Claptrap

Claptrap New Member

I haven't watched much fron him but he seemed slightly annoying. Still, he's one of the most popular ones and popularity attracts haters!

8. Starman

Starman Member

Pewdiepie's videos are always entertaining never mind that he is a bit annoying sometimes. Besides gotta give him some credit because he is the highest revenue earner on YouTube and makes millions off of his videos.