Does anyone still play the Wii/Wii U?

momo

We bought a Wii one year when Wal-Mart had a bundle sale going but we haven't played it at all since we got our One. Anyone here still playing their Wii or Wii U?

I haven't played my Wii in forever...BUT we will keep it for when kids are over and the market is so flooded with used Wiis that you won't get much for one anyways.

Yeah, you're right about the market being flooded. I actually wish we waited and bought ours used instead of new. My brother and sister-in-law got a nearly new Wii for about half of what we paid and with a lot more accessories and games.

I play my Wii mainly for Xenoblade Chronicles and a few other games I've already played. While PS3 and 360 have the power, there's a certain charm about the Wii that the others lack that keeps me playing. I got a Wii U last month for the exclusives.

I haven't used my Wii in forever, but I still have great games to play... Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade, Last Story, No More Heroes 2, MadWorld, Sonic Colors...

I play my Wii U regularly. I don't play my Wii all that often since the Wii U is backwards compatible.

For some reason I still have the full Rock Band set for my Wii. I don't even comprehend why I decided to buy rock band 1 and 2 for the Wii, but I play it almost everyday regardless of what console it's on. It's the only thing that's keeping me on the Wii.

The only reason why I still play the wii is because I have a ton of nostalgia of the good times back in college when I played in a lot of super smash tournaments. Those times were so bomb. I play the wii for the game, not for the console.

I still play the Wii U at time. Monster hunter on the Wii U is so fun to play with friends at times. I think the games on the Wii U make it so that you have to buy it. There are so many games on the Wii U that you can play when people come over to your house. It's not very funt o play by your self but with others, It better than any of the console out there.

I started playing ZombiU yesterday and was instantly hooked! My son and I were playing with the Zombify me mode in the extras menu. I can't wait to get Mario Cart.

Attachments

• 1397156119.jpg
    1397156119.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
I picked up a wii second hand from a friend?, I only play it when my mates are over for a lan type super-mario session. I don't play it much ponmy own, I use it for more of a social tool. But meh, I might sell it soon, im in a dire need of cash.

I still play the Wii U at time. Monster hunter on the Wii U is so fun to play with friends at times. I think the games on the Wii U make it so that you have to buy it. There are so many games on the Wii U that you can play when people come over to your house. It's not very funt o play by your self but with others, It better than any of the console out there.

Monster Hunter is awesome on Wii U and was good on the Wii for online alone.

Back