Xbox One Does DR3 still have the series unique humor?

rgiova20

I haven't bought the game myself yet but for those who have one question has been bugging me. Is the game still fun?

I don't mean, does it control well? Or are the graphics nice? I mean does this game still have the insane, care free, no holds bar approach to gameplay that I loved in the first two. All the previews I've seen make this third game seem grittier and darker than previous titles and I see no mention about my problem in the reviews, so I am asking you people.

How does Dead Rising 3 fit in with it's predecessors? Does it retain that uniqueness that make me love the first two?

I'm not sure if it will inherit the same unique humor that it had in the previous games but I guess it will since it looks like just a continuation of the game. Though you're using a different character the game play seems similar to the previous games.

from a review i read/watch on your tube.. the humor from previous games feels 2nd hand now.. the way the video described it. was it feels like they finished the game and forgot the funny parts and went back in and added it in. where conflict or problems between main story characters is dismissed with 2 words and left.

Aww man that's a real shame. I spent so much time in the first two just doing wacky antics, putting masks on zombies, finding creative ways to travel and kill zombies, ect. I probably spent more time just messing around than I did on the actual story. I'll still check the game out but I hope the series uniqueness hasn't been whitewashed. Thanks for the reply.

Back