Does everyone here use Steam?

A0130

If not, what do you use? Do you use anything at all? I use Steam to keep all my hours logged , achievements organized and all my games together.

No. I don't use anything at all. I don't like Steam or see a use for it. If I want achievements then I have the actual consoles for that, and really most of the games I'm really interested in come on console so yeah. Also Steam is just a little too prone to being glitchy and their customer service is worthless.

I have a couple games that I play on Steam. My gaming rig is a bit outdated, so I can't really play any high-end games. I really love when they have their sales. It's so tempting to buy games, and I always give in.

I used Steam quite often actually because there are actually quite a few games on there that I enjoy, such as games that tend to be mod heavy I will usually opt to get on Steam instead. Also with Humble Bundles I tend to have an overflow of games to play because they're so cheap. Going to have to say that unlike Esperahol I myself quite enjoy Steam even if it's a bit buggy at times.

I use Steam for all of my PC gaming. It's just so useful to be able to add friends in one game and see that they're playing another game that they have, and then you can join them with one click. I like the sales a lot, too. So many cheap games at once, I don't know how to control myself!

Most of the time i use it to talk to friends, but lately i been playing a lot more on it, specially because of all the cheap deals and the keys i have gotten from the hunble bundles.

I don't use Steam at all. I am just not much of a PC gamer. It has intrigued me though. As a Nintendo gamer, there are many games that I miss. Steam offers a lot of those games, so I will probably use it in the future.

I have a Steam account but haven't started using it really. I definitely plan to this winter though. Their sales are usually pretty good!

I tried to install Steam once, but once I found out that my laptop couldn't handle the graphics, I couldn't play any thing.

What I'm trying to say is, I love free games and would play many free Steam games if I were capable. I might even buy some cheap games too. I can't wait for the Steam Machine.

I use steam quite frequently and I have over 50 games in my library, many of which have not even been downloaded or played. It's pretty useful for me to chat with my friends who also have steam as well. Humble Bundles get you lots of good games for steam at a cheap price, and the sales during holidays on the steam store page are insane!

I use it pretty much for most of my PC purchases. Whenever I do the HumbleBundle purchase, I always want to make sure to get the steam codes and enter them in. Green Man Gaming is another site that provides most of their purchases in Steam codes. Currently I have over 210 games.

Steam has always been a very nice interface. I've been with it from the start. Definitely isn't going anywhere.

Who in the gaming world doesn't use Steam? Steam is where all the legends of gaming are. You won't know the true definition of 'PC Gaming' until you've experience a few Steam games. Speaking of which. Anyone else here going to get the Steam OS that's going to be released soon? Well not exactly soon, but in the future. It's a specific computer engine designed just to experience Steam games in it's best quality.

Back