Xbox One Dragon Age Inquisition New Footage

marthyrocks

Anyone up for some more Inquisition?

[video=youtube;f8xJMWRI-cA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xJMWRI-cA[/video]​

Forgive the uploader for the quality and camera movement. This was taken at a conference. But so far, the gameplay looks mighty fine! It has a bit of a change from the predecessors. It looks like it incorporates some strategic elements as you'll be the one to signal where your companions will do their skills. Also, I love the destructible environments! Another one of the anticipated RPGs for the Xbox One and other platforms. :)

Whoa. This is the next Dragon Age? This is gorgeous. Man, my friend will love this. She's a big fan of the Dragon Age, to the point that she plays the series more than Skyrim and Mass Effect. I'm sure she'll love to buy this one when it comes out. Well, I gotta get my hands on the first Dragon Age then.

This game is awesome. A sequel to Dragon Age. I love it already. Now this makes me think what to get first. Honestly guys, help me out on this. Will I start with this game or should I choose either of the following: Final Fantasy 15, Elder Scrolls Online (By the way is the best I've seen so far), or Fable legends. Any ideas?

Hey dude. I've seen the video. I suggest that you try this game first. Even though Elder Scrolls is splendid, I think this game has gotten my attention. Not to mention that I like the game play and the graphics (even though the video resolution on the upload was poor because of the live feed that the player recorded).

I love this game already. When I watched the video as was lost for words. But still, you can't compare this to Elder Scrolls online (which by the way is the best I've seen so far). I don't mind getting this game but I think I'll go with Elder Scrolls Online.

This game is awesome. A sequel to Dragon Age. I love it already. Now this makes me think what to get first. Honestly guys, help me out on this. Will I start with this game or should I choose either of the following: Final Fantasy 15, Elder Scrolls Online (By the way is the best I've seen so far), or Fable legends. Any ideas?

I'd say... all of them! Hahaha. But yeah, I think if we have to choose, since Inquisition is not out yet, FF15 is not out yet also (may take a while), and Fable Legends and ESO is not out yet as well, I'd say you start with ESO or Fable Legends because these games seem to be released earlier than FF15 and Inquisition. To put it simply, start with the game that is released before the rest. I'd do that. I'm not much of a Fable fan so I'll be starting with ESO if it comes out. FF15 can wait a while 'cuz it will take a while.

Holy moley! This is the Inquisition they keep talking about? This is gorgeous, I say, gorgeous. I'm so going to buy this when it's out. Seriously, if it lets me do all kinds of stuff like this, I could lock myself in my house for hours and still feel satisfied! Oh yes, a must-buy for me.

Wow. Just wow. This is the next Dragon Age huh? I'm liking it to the max. Now I'm wondering if I should get the first Dragon Age. Hmmmm... this is so awesome. Ah, darn it, I'll go and get the first Dragon Age. Might as well get immersed in this world!

All right, I finally got my hands on the first Dragon Age. Awesome! I haven't stopped playing it since then. I'm currently playing as a Human Male Noble named Macbeardo (guess why). Gameplay is pretty awesome. It reminds me of FTL, Age of Empires and Command & Conquer. And seeing this video just makes my eyes open with wonder! Man, this is going to be so damn awesome!!!

Well, well.They've really made a Dragon Age that's streamlined to cater to both Origins and II fans. This looks awesome indeed. I like that it really requires proper strategic planning 'cuz going Rambo is sure going to ensure your bloody death. Definitely not a good idea. But awesome nevertheless. I'm looking forward to this.

Very excited for this and the Witcher!

Back