DS and battery life

France9

How long should a DS battery last? My kids want to take theirs with us on a road trip. I told them to bring their chargers with us for the car. I'm afraid they won't be able to charge them though, the GPS will be plugged in. So how long will the battery last?

I would defiantly take a charger, I don't use my DS anymore, but it seemed like a about 2 hours of playing it continuously.

I'm not sure how long the battery will last, but bringing the charger with you is definitely a good idea. Also, tell your kids to fully charge the DS before you leave for your road trip, so at least they'll be starting out on a full charge. ;~)

DS batteries only last 2 hours a charge, but perhaps you could find some places with outlets along the way, like when you stop for lunch. Backup forms of entertainment are recommended!

Oh yes we will be bringing the laptop and the Kindle as well as the DS. We will also be playing road games along the way. I was just thinking about the lighter charger - don't think we will be able to use it.

Back