Xbox One DVR record your best bits not working?

addyb73

Although I can record footage using the manual DVR commands the function to auto-record my gaming highlights doesn't seem to be working on my XBox One.
I have played several games of FIFA14 and scored goals,made saves etc and no auto-record.Yet I played just 1 game of FIFA14 on a friends XB1 and DVR recorded 3 times!.
I've earned achievements and won races in Forza5 but no highlights were recorded.
My daughter has put 12 hours into playing AC4 and also no highlights were recorded.

Has anyone else experienced this?

ps.I DO have the DVR record option ticked in preferences.

Have you tried the Xbox One Kinect "Record That" voice command? Maybe that'll work for you.

Although I can record footage using the manual DVR commands the function to auto-record my gaming highlights doesn't seem to be working on my XBox One.
I have played several games of FIFA14 and scored goals,made saves etc and no auto-record.Yet I played just 1 game of FIFA14 on a friends XB1 and DVR recorded 3 times!.
I've earned achievements and won races in Forza5 but no highlights were recorded.
My daughter has put 12 hours into playing AC4 and also no highlights were recorded.

Has anyone else experienced this?

ps.I DO have the DVR record option ticked in preferences.

some of the achievements are photo no dvr. it takes a snapshot of where you are or what you did and uses that as the achievement or whatever particular thing. i had a similar issue or thought on forza5 with a few things.. i actually held the button(white led) when it popped up and looked at what i did or what not..

i think the games have 2 types of achievements the big one is gamer score stuff. thse i think are dvr recorded the rest are just in game accomplishments and are not dvr.. i may be completely wrong.

when you setup netflix/amazon prime.. and the first time you open the app you get a coming home achievement iirc.. it actually dvr's this. records you popping into the home screen for the first time. again i had to hit/hold the hite led button and was like really????

Back