Xbox One Dying Light gameplay video

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
[video=youtube;ioM4UcNDiO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioM4UcNDiO0[/video]

Enjoy the video and leave your thoughts below!

Ah yes, the gameplay looks just as awesome as ever. Cannot wait for this. I still got other games to get but this one will definitely look awesome to play. A game that mixes Left 4 Dead, Dead Island and Mirror's Edge elements into one? Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Nice, nice. This looks challenging for me. Night-time... the one time I'll really hate the game since the zombies become mutated. This totally reminds me of those times in Left 4 Dead 2 when all of the Tanks, Chasers and other special zombies come right at you. Oh boy.

The night zombie concept reminds me a lot of the original 2 Dead Rising games. In DR3 they weren't a challenge anymore.

It wasn't that much of a challenge but hey, I still love Dead Rising 3. Either way this game looks great. With the somewhat Walking Dead theme made the game even better.

The night zombie concept reminds me a lot of the original 2 Dead Rising games. In DR3 they weren't a challenge anymore.

Yeah, I read about that feature in a magazine once. But Dying Light's night concept will make them so hard. I mean, check out the mutations. A lot of them remind me of the Left 4 Dead special zombies like the Tank. It even reminds me of Resident Evil's Tyrant. Man, the night in the game is not MY night at all.

The night-time section will probably be the time I'm really gonna hate the game. I already hate the normal zombies but when they have something like the mutated ones, that's where it'll really make me hate the game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I'm so going to hate it. But in a good way.

The night-time section will probably be the time I'm really gonna hate the game. I already hate the normal zombies but when they have something like the mutated ones, that's where it'll really make me hate the game sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I'm so going to hate it. But in a good way.

You're right, haha. it's going to be difficult running around at night with all those zombies after you. Either way this is a good way to spice up the game.

This game rocks. I just love shooting and killing zombies on games but in this game it's somewhat realistic. Why? You can push and throw zombies, climb walls, plant bombs and trigger traps. Plus the game gets a lot more difficult at night, on the other hand there's a challenge to get the packages or save people.

Just love love love the game. I've got nothing negative to say about it. This game will really rock the next generation of console games. We will get to see a good replacement for Resident Evil.

Back