Xbox One elder scroll date pushed back.

sc_shark

so i went to put a pre order on elder scrolls the cashier informed me that the game release date has recently been pushed to 6/30/14
before i asked him about the game he suggested i try and get on the beta play before i pre order..(i played stupid) even asked if i pre ordered if i got in on a beta he said no you have to try and get in on the website.. he than asked me my background on mmo's if i played wow or any of the games... i told him 8+ years ago i played ultima online.. his eyes got really big and said wow... yea you really need to get in on a beta... its 60 bux plus 15 a month..

cashier is a younger guy.. really cool and into xb1 games. i usually deal with the dm or the sotre manager but can see me giving him some of my time and sales.

so basically i really want to get in on the beta..

so i went to put a pre order on elder scrolls the cashier informed me that the game release date has recently been pushed to 6/30/14
before i asked him about the game he suggested i try and get on the beta play before i pre order..(i played stupid) even asked if i pre ordered if i got in on a beta he said no you have to try and get in on the website.. he than asked me my background on mmo's if i played wow or any of the games... i told him 8+ years ago i played ultima online.. his eyes got really big and said wow... yea you really need to get in on a beta... its 60 bux plus 15 a month..

cashier is a younger guy.. really cool and into xb1 games. i usually deal with the dm or the sotre manager but can see me giving him some of my time and sales.

so basically i really want to get in on the beta..
What? So it's really confirmed that they moved the date? Aww man. Just when I have enough budget to get it. Well anyways like you I've been wanting to get on the beta as well.

Dates are getting pushed everywhere these days. Hmmm... hope you can get into the beta.,

yea i checked gamestop.
Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 12.50.08 AM.jpg

but no confirm if pre oder gets you beta.. seems that is random..

the elder scrolls website does say they are doing mutiple beta's some will be very selective and some sy will be stress tests on server and will allow allot to be invited...

you need to keep 2 email addy's in your email book so its dosnt go to spam.

noreply@zenimaxonline.com
email@mailer.elderscrollsonline.com
^^^^ are the only 2 emails that will send beta codes) so search your junk folder.

pc/mac launch very soon... so the betas are really on them at this point.. but i would expect in the next 2-3 months for xb1 betas to start hitting the emails.. they are not long betas so ifyou get one spend some time in game and really get a feel... its the only way you can play for free.. with it being a 60 dollar game and 15 monthly its one of those things you want to make sure you want to play.

this kinda goes hand and hand with twitch... i can see me following players on pc to get a feel if i really want the game... so as it gets closer to launch and at pc launch you may want to start streaming gmaeplay and see what its all about.

I've been waiting so long for this game, but yes, it is always being pushed back :( I first got into the series with Oblivion and cannot wait to get online with fellow players, especially be great to see what the One's power can achieve with this.

Don't think I will go for the beta in this case though... I usually like to just play the game when its ready. Or at least pretty much ready. I may have to make an exception in this case though. I NEED to play!

I've been waiting so long for this game, but yes, it is always being pushed back :( I first got into the series with Oblivion and cannot wait to get online with fellow players, especially be great to see what the One's power can achieve with this.

Don't think I will go for the beta in this case though... I usually like to just play the game when its ready. Or at least pretty much ready. I may have to make an exception in this case though. I NEED to play!

Well I understand how you feel man. I really don't know why the hell they pushed the release back. On top of that they announced a monthly subscription to it.

Back