Xbox One elder scrolls online beta... signup/xbox one

sc_shark

i just signed up for the xbox one es beta...

You Have Signed Up For Online Beta!

Thank you for submitting an application to join our closed beta for The Elder Scrolls Online. We will contact you via the email you provided if you are selected. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for all the latest news and updates. You will receive a confirmation of your registration via email within the next 72 hours. Don't forget to check your spam filter.

so if you are intreted in the game or a beta sign up worst that cn happen is you dont get chosen.. best thing would be if you do.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en/beta

I keep missing out on the good stuff, sigh, if i had seen this sooner i could have signed up too

i dont think any beta codes have been given the game keeps getting pushed back... im not sold on it.. i think its to much menue and scrolling they cant figure out how to condense the controls/layout where it dosnt take forever but thats just me.

if you watch pc guys allot happens at one time.. thats not exactly something xb1 is very happy with especially with 1000's of players in that same area.. allot of pvp and trying to capture castles and such its really allot.. not to mention types of spells and weapons.. the burst speed stuff.. horse riding and triggering stuff... i really think its allot for console..

Back