Xbox One Elder Scrolls Online Character Creation Video

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;WFhB6bSZLRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFhB6bSZLRw[/video]

Here's a video of the character creation process of TESO. It looks like what we typically see in other games such as Tiger Woods, etc. where yeah,you have a lot of customization options, but for me it gets to the point midway through the process that I just don't care about all of the details and just want to start the darn game already!

Source: OXM UK

Alot of games are going this route as well as using the gameface feature. I agree though
after a few minutes it gets redundant. Do you really care how your eyebrow look in a game? To be fair some gamers do like doing this.

Yup. Although it's come a long way since Morrowind, that's for sure! lol

There are almost adding too much detail to games nowadays. I have no desire to get that in depth when it comes to creating my character! I guess some people do though, but personally when I get a game it's because I want to play the game, not spend forever tweaking the character to my liking and making them perfect.

Well, I don't' care about this game now. I will give it a go if they go F2P or B2P though.

Wow. To be honest the game looks AMAZING in terms of graphical details. The character design is way more advanced than Skyrim's, but it still looks very similar in terms of character model appearance and the extra facial details. I would really want to play this game if it was released on a private server or was made F2P or B2P. Either way, it's unfortunate right now that they want to make this a monthly subscription game; I see no worth in games when they are marketed like this, so it's unfortunate I won't be playing this.

Those graphics! Wow, I'm really excited on the release of Elder Scrolls Online, definitely going to buy this.

I was pretty keen for this game too but i doubt i will end up playing it due to the monthly subscription.

this sucks ! :(

Back