Xbox One Elder Scrolls release date officially announced

noblesserai

Okay so Bethesda has announced that The Elder Scrolls Online will be released on the PC and Mac on April 4, 2014 and then it will come out on the Xbox One and PS4, in June 0f 2014. I'm posting the link for the announcement before but I'm super excited because it looks like this will be amazing.

Elder Scrolls coming soon

Alright! At last they have a confirmation on the date. Well, I have been looking forward to this game for quite a while and I'm really glad that they have a release date (Finally). I'll get this game as a gift for myself. I can't wait to try creating and making a character that will survive in the game.

June 2014 is a good date for a release. Plenty of time to drop into ESO.

I'm surprised that it's taken this long actually. A while back I thought it was already out but I guess I'm just not that excited about it. Are they still charging a monthly fee? When they originally announced that a lot of people lost interest immediately.

It's still a subscription-based game. I thought it was odd that people were like "Ugh..." "Awwww..." when it was mentioned that it would have a subscription. You don't get an MMORPG that looks that good and with that much depth for free all willy nilly.

...you get some hybrid of LOTR Online and Free Realms or something.

It's still a subscription-based game. I thought it was odd that people were like "Ugh..." "Awwww..." when it was mentioned that it would have a subscription. You don't get an MMORPG that looks that good and with that much depth for free all willy nilly.

...you get some hybrid of LOTR Online and Free Realms or something.

Well, I thin it's still worth the price.

I believe that it's worth the price as well. I believe the disc itself shouldn't cost as much, but I have no problem with the subscription since it'll go F2P eventually anyway--most likely with level caps and the such.

Is it weird that I'd play that just to see how it would work?

Yes it is, ThunderSteel...but you're an odd guy anyways lol

Thundersteel, you can check the videos. Well personally the game looks very good for me. I've seen a lot of videos about this game and I don't have any issues on this game. I bet everyone is pretty hyped about this game coming out by June.

I've been a fan of the Elder Scrolls trilogy for the longest time. This game looks like the best release for the series ever created. I hope they could finalize the game sooner so I can start playing this. I'll keep a close watch on this game.

It looks good, the release date is great since not much happens in the summer when it comes to games. Yep, I can definitely say that it's creeping up my gotta own list. So far I haven't heard anything that has changed my mind though I might wait for a review before I go all in.

So stoked for this and the release date is extremely good since as Red and Outrun mentioned there's not much going on during the summer. The only thing is that this is when the X1/PS4 will actually pick up as far as game are concerned.

The game looks good and it doesn't look like a wow clone so I'm definitely excited about it.
I hope they have enough servers so that we can play the game once it's released.

I'm stoked for the PC version, though I'll have to work really hard if I want to maintain that monthly fee. $15? That's like a week's work. And subtract $3, that's already the pricing for DNS service and Netflix. Anyway, I'm stoked for this one.

I'm stoked for the PC version, though I'll have to work really hard if I want to maintain that monthly fee. $15? That's like a week's work. And subtract $3, that's already the pricing for DNS service and Netflix. Anyway, I'm stoked for this one.

Same here man. This is going to be sweet! Finally, at least they got the release dates out. Now we know the PC-gamers get it first while the next-gen get it later. Elder Scrolls Online.. didn't see it coming.

Oh yeah. This is so going to be awesome. I never though The Elder Scrolls Online would happen but it is! now we got release dates. All right, I gotta prep myself for this. But we'll see if I get enough money to pay for the monthly fee.

I'm going to be the animal-like character in this game. I've been a human far too long. I might as well try out a different skin! I'll also try out some magic skills too. I'll be the supporter!

Well, now we know it's coming out. Now it's a matter of wait, so we can all explore Tamriel in the best way possible! Oh yeah, looking forward to this.

I'm going to be the animal-like character in this game. I've been a human far too long. I might as well try out a different skin! I'll also try out some magic skills too. I'll be the supporter!

I usually run with a Redguard or Khajiit myself. Always wanted to try playing with an Argonian since Daggerfall.

Back