Enforcement On Xbox

Wkid One

Good day,

I really need some help and the Xbox support team pointed me here as the only way to have reputation reviewed is via a moderator.

I have recently noticed my reputation is now 'needs work'. This is primary due to 69 (yep) reports for 'cheating'. This appears to have happened between November and December 2018....69?!?!? Believe this is December.

How does one go about getting this activity reviewed by a moderator? I can’t see how 69 reports can be anything other than spamming as even if I did something some took offence to - I get they may have reported me once, but 69 times?

Looking at the graph - these happened between November and December primarily as this is when my reputation tanked.

Some one (and potentially their friend) has become incredibly annoyed at me and repeatedly reported me. All I am asking is that the moderators|enforcement team actually review these as, to the best of my knowledge, I haven’t cheated. Absolutely zero issues with any and all of my game footage being reviewed. I run a standard XBX, fibre connection and Razer Wolverine wired controller. Spend 99% of my time in party chat and, after one stupid message in 2016, never message anything negative.

I am disappointed that the reporting system appears to just accept these as fact, adjust your rep when you have actually done little wrong (in fact, you appear to be punished for spending too much time online and getting better at a game).

GT is Wkid One (no surprises here) though an likely to change this to Wk1d 0ne on recommendation of another member so those searching for my profile can no longer find it (will this even work?)

Last edited:
Back