Xbox 360 Episode 2 Season Pass problems

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Hey guys, this is just a heads up for those of you trying to play Episode 2 that have a season pass. I just bought the season pass and apparently they are having a problem with allowing season pass holders to automatically download and play the next episode.

The Wolf Among Us episode two was released on February 4, but players who purchased the pass found the option to download it would prompt them to purchase it for an additional £3.99 / $4.99.

"All The Wolf Among Us Season Pass owners will be sent Xbox 360 console system message codes that will allow them to download episode 2 for no additional charge. If you intended to buy a Season Pass for The Wolf Among Us, but haven't yet, you can continue to do so. New Season Pass purchasers will also receive codes by console system message while the title update is in progress. Please note there may be a delay of up to 48 hours in receiving the console system message for new Season Pass purchases made prior to the title update release."

So I haven't actually been able to get the second episode yet. I'll be waiting for the code in my messages. Kind of a bummer, because I was really looking forward to playing it tonight. Oh well, hopefully it will come tomorrow and I can play it for a bit before work on Monday. By the way, for those of you that played Episode 1, did you get all of the achievements? I was missing one. My buddy told me to go back and play the last section. Hunt: If you didn't tear off a certain arm, replay it and tear it off, or vice versa. You'll get that last achievement!

Source: CVG

A friend of mine had this issue too but was eventually able to download it fine... I had no issue since I have it on Steam lol.

A friend of mine had this issue too but was eventually able to download it fine... I had no issue since I have it on Steam lol.

I find that steam solves so many problems, I'm seriously considering a Steam Machine, you can use your Xbox controller with it.

Back