Xbox One Expectation Level

Pretty low considering how far off it is. I generally keep my expectations low regardless of the game, though. That way I'm never disappointed and if it turns out better than expected, that's even better.

pretty high for me but it is wise not to over hype anything. this game/platform will be amazing thou and im really really REALLY looking forward to messing around with it.

pretty high for me but it is wise not to over hype anything. this game/platform will be amazing thou and im really really REALLY looking forward to messing around with it.

Yeah I think when you put your expectations to high for a game, you can end up being dissappointed in the game even if the game is pretty solid. But I have heard so many good things about this game, so it's hard to not have expectations.

Still downloading the beta for the PC but my hype is just on the normal level. It's look fun but until I get to give it a try with the beta, I'll keep my hype to a normal level first.

Not too high. I'll just wait and see what the gameplay is and the reviews are. Besides, I'm so occupied with LittleBigPlanet that I'm not really worried about this.

Back