Xbox One Far Cry 4 announced

sc_shark

fc4_packshot_standard_generic_2d.jpg

fc4_mockup_limited_edition_uk.jpg

In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/15/far-cry-4-announced-for-xbox-one-and-ps4-plus-last-gen-4729284/

just some more pics...
There are very few details at the moment, and no screenshots or videos – just the packshot below. Ubisoft are waiting until E3 next month to show the game off properly, but they have confirmed it will be out for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

glad its comming to next gen. e3 is stacking up to be much better this year than last.. we were excited to hear about xb1 announcments now we get games and content.. well maybe:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ah, yes. Another game to add to my growing collection of games I must have the instant they are released to the public. I'm hoping that 4 will have the same replayability that 3 had. And more sharks. And crocodiles. Those are fun to come across when you're minding you're own business playing FarCry in the dark. Heh.

Although I have promised myself to not pre-order any stuff ever, this looks too tempting to not do that. God give me some power to resist the temptation. I am going to get it day 1 when it releases.

Saw the Trailer on youtube... can I just stop to take a moment to say... Thank you baby jesus, it was awesome...sauce

Far Cry 4 was a great game for me and I played it for months before I let go of it - gave it off to my little brother actually, still in the same house. Whether you are riding the winds in a wing suit or sniping a competitor when he is struggling it is real fun right till the end.

Back