Xbox One Far Cry 4 Set in Himalayas With Rideable Elephants

sc_shark

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/21/far-cry-4-set-in-himalayas-with-rideable-elephants

himalays.jpg

jpg

image_39347_620.jpg

8bump4S.jpg

take the pics with a grain of rice. nothing is 100% but its stuffthathas popped up in my feed.

i have never played a far cry game but almost bought3.... i will proaby be buying4... it looks killer.

Well, well, well. If all of this true.... sweet indeed. Still tropical but the addition of Mt. Everest will make this a little more distinct than the previous games. Rideable elephants FTW!

Well, well, well. If all of this true.... sweet indeed. Still tropical but the addition of Mt. Everest will make this a little more distinct than the previous games. Rideable elephants FTW!

Elephants? Wow. That's really something. I guess they could also do that on this game.

I wonder if Mr. Insanity will make it in this game. I know that the Far Cry games are standalone in story but still, I loved Mr. Insanity dude. He was THE game. After all, he was on the cover of Far Cry 3 right? ;-D

I hope these aren't mods for Far Cry 3. That'd be killer.... to my hopes for a new Far Cry :confused:

I hope these aren't mods for Far Cry 3. That'd be killer.... to my hopes for a new Far Cry :confused:

I agree man. Better hope these aren't mods for the Far Cry 3. I also noticed that the screenshot with the knife kinda looks like something you'd get from Far Cry 3... I don't know, doesn't look right.

I agree man. Better hope these aren't mods for the Far Cry 3. I also noticed that the screenshot with the knife kinda looks like something you'd get from Far Cry 3... I don't know, doesn't look right.

I agree as well. I really hope these aren't mods. I'm hyped about the game already it would be a disappointment if it was.

Eek!! I really enjoyed Far Cry 3, so this is definitely one that I'll be getting. Hopefully the multiplayer will be better than 3, although the game is long enough with just the campaign to make me feel like it was worth my money. Any speculation on release date yet?

Eek!! I really enjoyed Far Cry 3, so this is definitely one that I'll be getting. Hopefully the multiplayer will be better than 3, although the game is long enough with just the campaign to make me feel like it was worth my money. Any speculation on release date yet?

Well, according to the links sc_shark shared, 2015 is the estimated year but no release date yet.

Well, according to the links sc_shark shared, 2015 is the estimated year but no release date yet.

Sheesh. I just wish they could make an announcement about an exact date. Well everything about Far Cry has always been spectacular. I've been a fan of the game for the longest time.

Far Cry 3 was awesome and I still go back and play it sometimes. I'd love to see a Far Cry 4 set in the Himalayas with elephants you can ride.

Far Cry 3 was awesome and I still go back and play it sometimes. I'd love to see a Far Cry 4 set in the Himalayas with elephants you can ride.

Yeah, I know man. I just wish that aside from Elephants we get to ride just about anything.

You know, upon close inspection of these screenshots, the last screenshot looks a lot like Far Cry 3. I don't know, just this weird deja vu feeling. But the first screenshot with the rhino (?) looks a lot like a new game. Anyway, we'll probably know more soon.

You know, upon close inspection of these screenshots, the last screenshot looks a lot like Far Cry 3. I don't know, just this weird deja vu feeling. But the first screenshot with the rhino (?) looks a lot like a new game. Anyway, we'll probably know more soon.

We'll know soon enough how this game will really look like.

Yeah, Well you know man, they did really well on the previous game, so I have high hopes on this sequel.

Yeah, Well you know man, they did really well on the previous game, so I have high hopes on this sequel.

This game looks really cool, at some point some of the things that we saw on the pictures were somewhat similar to Far Cry 3, so I agree with thecreedforlife.

This game looks really cool, at some point some of the things that we saw on the pictures were somewhat similar to Far Cry 3, so I agree with thecreedforlife.
It does at some point with the exception of the rhino. I hope we can also ride it on the game.

You're right. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th screenshots looks similar to Far Cry 3. Ah well, E3 2014 is the way to go or some unexpected news.

Back