Xbox 360 Favorite class in Boderlands 2?

Claptrap

What's ya'll favorite class in Borderlands 2?

I have to go with the Gunzerker. Insane health regen, ammo regen while Gunzerking and his Money Shot skill is EXCELLENT with Shotguns (which are my favorite weapons). He's the best class ever. Second place would go to the Commando, because he's great with Torgue weapons (which are my favorite manufacturer).

I have yet to play as the Gunzerker, but so far my favorite class has been the Assassin. I enjoy the versatility of deciding whether you want a hard-hitting melee character or a sniper. Personally, I think a playthrough with Zero is more challenging than any other character. If you don't figure his skills out quick you are doomed to failure.

The Assassin is amazing, too. I go with a Melee build for him as it can deal excellent damage against bosses and tear through regular enemies. He is very awesome in that he can focus on either long range or melee. Though it seems most people end up going with a Melee build lately?

Though it seems most people end up going with a Melee build lately?

I think so and probably for the reasons you pointed out, although the sniping skills are outrageous and should not be overlooked. I haven't played as the Gunzerker yet either, but now you've got me pretty excited about it.

I think so and probably for the reasons you pointed out, although the sniping skills are outrageous and should not be overlooked. I haven't played as the Gunzerker yet either, but now you've got me pretty excited about it.

His sniper skills weren't really interesting to me but then I saw the Seraph sniper rifle added in the Hammerlock DLC and I really wanna check it out. Still, my Assassin isn't lv50 yet (only my Gunzerker is, with the Assassin, Siren and Commando at the lv40-45 range and the Mechromancer at lv25). The sniper rifle is called Hawk Eye, look it up (since I can't post links)...

As the Borderlands wikia puts it:
If wielded by a Zer0 built using the Sniping skill tree, the critical hit damage can reach up to and above 2.5 million on a critical hit. This is one of the highest critical hit sniper rifles in Borderlands 2, and coupled with the reasonably high fire rate this sniper rifle has massive potential.

That sounds extremely powerful to me and it sounds great even for Raid Bosses as all of them have a critical hit spot, as far as I know. Well, except maybe Master Gee but that idiot basically kills himself with his stupid worms.

I'll re-post when I've played more, but so far, I like the Assassin. I used sniper rifles the most in the first Borderlands, and the Assassin is tailored to that sort of playstyle. There are times when stealth becomes a bit tough to employ, however, so I might find myself wishing I chose the Gunzerker during some parts. The classes seem a lot more interesting to me compared to those in the first game, so I can see myself replaying Borderlands 2 a good bit.

commando... just what i stick with. no reason really.. just stared with him and till the level caps are finished im not starting another character. i played same guy in bl1

I like the commando as he has some badass turrent which is basically so overpowered and i find it so good i just set it down and it does all the work for me its pretty simple way of killing bosses if you upgrade it a lot.

I have yet to play as the Gunzerker, but so far my favorite class has been the Assassin. I enjoy the versatility of deciding whether you want a hard-hitting melee character or a sniper. Personally, I think a playthrough with Zero is more challenging than any other character. If you don't figure his skills out quick you are doomed to failure.

Have to agree with you there, buddy. Mordecai was already my favorite character in the first game, so Zero was pretty much my go-to choice when i started. And damn if he doesn't look cool with all of those skills!

I played as Commando since I imagined it to be closest to the Soldier in Borderlands 1 which I did a play through as. I wasn't a fan of the Assassin this time around although I did love Mordecai in Borderlands 1.

I like Zero a lot. Fast style, superior sniping capabilities, stealth ability... right up my alley. The only bummer is that he doesn't do massive damage with guns like Berserkers do, but I guess thats a trade off for crazy critical hit ratios with sniper rifles.

Back