Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gta v

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kelseyville

What is your favorite game on the xbox I like minecraft foraz 4 skate 2 and 3 if you ever want to play a game with me on the xbox360 piz let me know

I swear right now GTA 5 has to be the most amazing game in existence. I have never had so much fun playing a video game like I did playing GTA5 in all, of my life. That game was fun from the start until the last mission because when I found out that it was the last mission I became sort of sad but now I realized that I can just go back and play the game over from the beginning.

None of the above! I'm still rocking the Gears of War 3 game, since me and the hubby have yet to get all the stuff we want out of it. But we don't play as often as we used to, and I've got the MGS collection staring at me, asking why I haven't even begun playing it yet.

Right now it's all about Dark Souls 2 for me. At least until next Friday, when the PC version releases.

GTA V is definitely my favorite Xbox 360 game. I'm in love with roaming around on multiplayer and blowing things up. The story mode was thrilling, from start to finish. I've played through every Grand Theft Auto game and this one is undoubtedly my favorite. It will definitely be a keepsake I'll keep with me for a long time.

I wish I could've picked two. It's between Skyrim and GTA V. I went with Skyrim since I've actually put more time into it. Short list to choose from though.

It is a small list to choose from. There's Borderlands, the Arkham games, Fallout, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc. I know it said "right now", but the choices is like a mix of series as a whole and specific entries.

Like others have motioned, my favorite game for the 360 at the moment is GTA5. I have been playing online now since the game was released and I still cant get enough of it. It would be cool if they could release an expansion already though. Rockstar, if you are reading this, release an expansion!

I have no favorite atm, I've been playing my PS3 more lately. Ni No Kuni :D

GTA V, I can pick it up at any time and just mess around and be entertained for hours.

Skyrim and GTA take my votes evenly. They've both been out for a while especially Skyrim but they keep dragging me in for more. My favorite game overall right now though is Soul Calibur 5. That game is my favorite fighting game and I can't seem to get enough of it.

Out of the choices above, GTA V has got to be my favorite. It's got a great storyline and I have always loved the series. I made it through the main storyline and now just doing some side missions.

Back