Favorite games from Sony you wish were in Xbox?

Masterjoo18

Admit it, there are some games you would like to play from the Sony playstation. Right now, the game I wish I could play on the Xbox is the Last of Us. What are your games from sony you'd like to play on the Xbox and Vice-versa?

all the ones that I want to play from sony are on xbox metal gear, final fantasy, and some others.

The one and only game that I wish could be on Xbox instead of the PS3, would be the Last of Us. I absolutely loved that game but I had to borrow my cousins Playstation 3 to be able to play it, considering it didn't come out for the Xbox 360. So, that's pretty much the only game I wish I could have played on my Xbox instead.

Chrono Cross, Breath of Fire 3, Final Fantasy XI. That's just the PS 1. I don't let my love of gaming segregate over consoles because I can't deny the experiences built for the Playstation at times. The games I mentioned are colorful games full of awesome characters, story and a lot of heart. If they were only on Xbox, I would still get them and tell the Nintendo forums how awesome they are because gaming is something that's hard for non gamers to understand. These games above (there are tons of em really) provide an art form of story telling that began building ways to bring more interesting concepts and dream worlds to life.

The movie Pacific Rim, any none gamers who love it would probably love games without realizing it. We're growing to be everywhere.

Back