Favorite Nintendo console?

N64 all the way, I still pull it out and play all the games that I loved back in the day. Oh the memories.

My favourite is SNES. The colourful and sharp, yet gamelike graphics and great sound effects just can't be beat. It just feels right.

Nintendo 64 all the way. My first and most favourite console. The games were absolutely great, all of them but my favourites were Super Mario 64, Didy Kong Racing and Mario Party. :') good times!

I'm torn here between the Super Nintendo and the N64, but would probably have to go with the Super Nintendo. Even though Mario 64 is one of my favorite games of all time, Super Nintendo had more games on it that I liked that N64 ever did.

I think i am too. On the NES i enjoyed mario. The 64 was great too i liked donkey kong, 007 and banjo kazooie.

Nintendo 64 probably just because of Super Mario 64 the greatest Mario game in history. Banjo Kazooie was also great and it had Diddy Kong Racing, Super Smash Bros. first came out on N64 as well. Hands down it was probably the best next to SNES.

For me it's the Super Nintendo mainly because it was the best console at the time. Sure, the Sega Genesis had "blast processing" but the SNES had better stereo sound. Not to mention, SNES had the best games in my opinion. Even though the new Nintendos are much more powerful but nothing beats that feeling I still get till this day whenever I play an SNES game. My favorites are Super Mario World and Super Street Fighter 2.

Back