Favorite Sony exclusive

BlackSolaris

What is your favorite IP from Sony's consoles?

I think i would have to go with Little Big Planet, it's a really nice game that anyone can enjoy it and it's great when playing with friends.

I would say Killzone would be mine (especially 3 as I have yet to play KZ HD)

Others would be Uncharted, Motorstorm Apocalypse and God of War HD. Although I'm yet to play all the PS3 exclusives.

Can I cheat and say Soul Sacrifice? I mean, it's a Sony exclusive for now, as it's only available on the Vita! I will change my mind if Soul Sacrifice gets released on any other platform.

Having not played any new Sony-exclusive IPs this gen, I'll go with God of War. It isn't as graceful as the first two Ninja Gaiden games, but the story is great and I like the setting.

For me it has to be the Uncharted series in particular the second one i think was the best as I felt it had better and smoother gameplay it had an action packed campaign with some excellent characters, and a very solid online Multiplayer.
I also enjoyed Killzone 3 though.

I don't know about you all but I think that Infamous both 1 and 2 are really great games. Yes, I realize that the science is soft and the super heroes theme and comic book nature of the story is played up to the point where it could almost be considered cheesy. The thing is that the games play really well at least in my opinion. They knew what they were trying to do from the start and that was tell a story about super heroes, or villains, or whatever. they also didn't make the mistakes that a lot of other games do and try to make it become something that it's not. Cole McGrath is a bad dude and both Empire City and New Marais were really pretty game worlds to play around in.

I believe that Sony has a lot more exclusive titles as compared to the Xbox 360. When it comes to my favorite Sony Exclusive, I would also stick with Uncharted. It has everything that I want in a game - an excellent story, funny and witty dialogue, superb gameplay and great graphics. I also like God of War but I somehow got tired of its combat style.

I don't know about you all but I think that Infamous both 1 and 2 are really great games. Yes, I realize that the science is soft and the super heroes theme and comic book nature of the story is played up to the point where it could almost be considered cheesy. The thing is that the games play really well at least in my opinion. They knew what they were trying to do from the start and that was tell a story about super heroes, or villains, or whatever. they also didn't make the mistakes that a lot of other games do and try to make it become something that it's not. Cole McGrath is a bad dude and both Empire City and New Marais were really pretty game worlds to play around in.

I have to say that inFamous sounds really cool. I wish they release a Vita game in that series, since I don't have a PS3 and I would like to give it a shot! Plus, another 1st party Vita exclusive wouldn't be bad at all for the system...

I would say Uncharted is my favorite. I think that the game is all kinds of awesome. The levels, the gameplay, the characters. Everything within that game is constricted at a high level.

The SOCOM series in a whole. Its the reason I'm switching for the next gen.

For me it has to be the God Of War franchise, I would love to see Kratos on an xbox console.

Killzone is really fun, with amazing graphics and voice acting, having a story somewhat like Halo. It's a really good game and I'm kinda sad it's not on xbox, but the game I'm really sad about not being on the xbox is God Of War! I looooove this game, fighting zombies, mythical creatures and many more with a demigod that's trying to save the world from the mad gods of Olympus.... so awesome!

Mine was the Metal Gear Solid series but now that that's gone cross-platform, I'll just say the LittleBigPlanet series is now my favourite Sony exclusive. It's a very creative way of making a game; allowing others to make mini-games in your games. I like the whole idea of playing through story mode levels, acing them and collecting all of the items in them to get even more items and swamp your levels with them. I also liked the addition of logic chips in the second game which allowed a plethora of games to be possible. You chose your own level design, you sequenced your own music, you chose the textures to be applied to your levels and you even chose the basic controls for your level. LittleBigPlanet 4 would be the sole reason for me to get a PS4.

I would have said Final Fantasy years ago though, it isn't exclusive any more :( I now have to say Uncharted and Killzone :) great games which are both amazingly fun and competitive!
I heard of a new Kingdom Hearts being released with the PS4! Cannnottt wait!! Played most of the games up until now and cannot wait to see how this one will turn out.

-Paul

Would have to say as of now the Infamous series. It used to be the Kingdom Hearts series but it's no longer exclusive. What I love about Infamous is that is is a very new and exciting take on the superhero genre. I like that it gives the player the option of whether to be a hero who does good and saves everyone, or become a villain who only has his own interest at heart and destroys whatever gets in his path. I can't wait to play the third game, Infamous Second Son when it is released on the PS4.

As Clark said mine USED to be Kingdom Hearts but alas that's gone haha. So I'm gonna have to go with Jak and Daxter (I even didn't hate Jak X :p) I loved playing the first one with my cousin when I was a kid and really would like to see the series get revived.

Back