Favorite Sports Game On PS2

Definitely Underground 2, I mean it was just so fun, and it really felt great making a silly character and doing crazy stuff. I also really liked the level building in the game which me and my friends used to make wacky courses that only madmen would attempt. Other than that I really never cared for sports games because I would usually just go outside and play it myself.

I have to ask: was anyone feeling Madden after the 2K series came out? I know everyone pretty much jumped ship from Live when 2K came out.

The short answer is no. I get the feeling that people are tired with Madden and really want that license to be open or shared with 2K at least. It was nice to have options. EA benefited greatly from being the only one with the NFL.

The NHL games as well as FIFA were my favorites. Never thought that I would get into the FIFA but once I did I got into it in a big way. Still love playing them.

I see a lot of people mentioning fifa i was never really into it like that. I did like the street one though. I maybe need to expand my sports game play.

Once I stopped playing Madden I did start to get into the FIFA games. I really prefer them to any of the others and the Madden series just got boring after awhile.

Back