Xbox 360 Favourite Music Game?

Atropia

Although these music games were on all platforms, I felt like xbox really had the ideal experience coming out of those games. What was your favourite music game?

Mine personally was Rock Band because it was the original franchise of games that included a drum set. I've always really loved playing drums on rockband and always took the set whenever playing with a bunch of friends. Helped me improve my ability to maintain rhythm while doing other things in other applications.

I looooooooooooove guitar hero. Especially when they added the drums all I did was played the drums I could play the guitar too but I loved the drums. I liked rock band too it is also a great game but I just preferred guitar hero more. I play drums so I liked how in guitar hero they made a drumset that almost seemed real in the way that they made it and that made it a lot more fun for me.

DJ Max games are my favorite. Really hard, too. Cytus on Vita, iOS and Android is similar to DJ Max Tecnika. Fun games.

DJ Hero is great too but it's sad it died so young...

Guitar Hero 2 or 3, after that they went downhill with the quality, which was a shame. I am yet to try out Rocksmith, which looks like a great way to learn or improve playing a real guitar.
Being a drummer I also enjoyed playing Rock band, but nothing beats the real thing...

I have always been a fan of the Rockband series due to the ability to play multiple instruments. Rockband 2 has probably been my most played game of all time. I played it for 3 to 5 hours a day hoping to get better and better and could not get enough of it. Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock also saw a lot of play time in my xbox 360.

My favorite music game ever is Guitaro man but for the 360 its easily Guitar Hero.

I loved Guitar Hero, and even though its not a "music" game per se, i loved Dance Explosion, its a really funny game, and its great excercise too

Guitar Hero is by far my favorite musical game. I remember playing Guitar Hero II for hours when it was first released. I must have put in 100 plus hours of gameplay, and every single hour was totally worth it. I also liked Rock Band a lot because it let you sing and play drums. Someone should make a new Rock Band for the Xbox One, now that would be awesome.

I really was seriously into guitar hero for awhile. It really is the only music game that I have played - I put mega hours into it, it seemed like that was the only thing I did for quite awhile.

Back