Xbox One Final Fantasy 15 TGS 2013 Trailer

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;FeCvdrdhNug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeCvdrdhNug[/video]​

Hyped to the max guys? Here's the TGS trailer of Final Fantasy XV. ;) So far, the game is going for the action-oriented approach, judging by the movements. It's almost like it takes elements of Kingom Hearts, Monster Hunter and even Crisis Core. It's getting more and more action-focused guys, so there's little chance it'll go back to the turn-based system we once loved in the older days. But we'll see. So far, I'm loving what I'm seeing. This is going to be EPIC

[video=youtube;FeCvdrdhNug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeCvdrdhNug[/video]​

Hyped to the max guys? Here's the TGS trailer of Final Fantasy XV. ;) So far, the game is going for the action-oriented approach, judging by the movements. It's almost like it takes elements of Kingom Hearts, Monster Hunter and even Crisis Core. It's getting more and more action-focused guys, so there's little chance it'll go back to the turn-based system we once loved in the older days. But we'll see. So far, I'm loving what I'm seeing. This is going to be EPIC

Yup, I saw this one. I'm looking forward to this! The gameplay looks to be so epic. I like action-RPG, so this one is an easy adjustment for me. I just love the epicness and atmosphere in this game. Getting this on the PS4 :D But hey, Xbox One owners will get a taste too, so let's all be hyped!

Awesome game! I love Final fantasy so this should be the bomb! Can't wait for it because the game play, story line, graphics looks superb and as a fan of action-RPG, I truly can't wait for this awesome game!

Not only will I get this on the Xbox one but for the PS4 too!

Awesome game! I love Final fantasy so this should be the bomb! Can't wait for it because the game play, story line, graphics looks superb and as a fan of action-RPG, I truly can't wait for this awesome game!

Not only will I get this on the Xbox one but for the PS4 too!

Wow dood. For real? You'll get both versions huh?

Lemme guess why for the PS4.... Remote Play right? :D I'm personally for the PS4 because of the feature. You know, FF15 on-the-go! But I'm happy Xbox One gamers can have a piece of the pie. Either platform will have a chance to be a part of history!

Yup, I saw this one. I'm looking forward to this! The gameplay looks to be so epic. I like action-RPG, so this one is an easy adjustment for me. I just love the epicness and atmosphere in this game. Getting this on the PS4 But hey, Xbox One owners will get a taste too, so let's all be hyped!

Action RPG. Now that's what I'm talking about. Great way to change the game. I love it and I will get this too as soon as it is out. But, I guess I'll get Elder Scrolls first.

Back