Xbox One forza horizon 2 xb1

sc_shark

Offering Forza fans another game in between the core numbered installments, Turn 10 Studios worked with Playground Games to develop Forza Horizon, a title that felt happily reminiscent of the more arcade-style Burnout games. With Forza 5 coming as a key Microsoft launch title for the Xbox One – and one of the first games embracing the Xbox Cloud – could Forza Horizon 2 be the next game to follow?
via:Is 'Forza Horizon 2' In The Works?

i sure hope not i thought the first horizon was a horrible racing game. i beat it within 3 days

I love forza horizon. I played it quite a bit with my friends and still have not done everything there is to do in single player.

I do think there is a lot of room for improvement with it though...and there are enough 'social' racers coming out with the next gen that it would most likely have difficulty standing out.

Dirt Showdown was a major disappointment to me. But I will be the first in line to buy the next proper Dirt installment.

forza/turn 10 needs to stick to simulation gaming. the story line was ehh... the general gameply was ehh. the open world was not as open as needed.

forza/turn 10 needs to stick to simulation gaming. the story line was ehh... the general gameply was ehh. the open world was not as open as needed.

Turn 10 didn't make Forza Horizon it was created by Playground Games and while I agree with the story the gameplay was great.

via:Is 'Forza Horizon 2' In The Works?

i sure hope not i thought the first horizon was a horrible racing game. i beat it within 3 days

Horizon wasn't about beating it, it was about enjoying the experience and having fun in the open world with friends.

Turn 10 didn't make Forza Horizon it was created by Playground Games and while I agree with the story the gameplay was great.

Horizon wasn't about beating it, it was about enjoying the experience and having fun in the open world with friends.

Couldn't have said it better. Just like Burnout games, i really enjoyed Forza Horizon, so a sequel would be a nice way to reinforce the new console's library. It's just like the old Grand Turismo 2, where you had the Arcade and Simulation disks, both had a unique experience to them, which was pretty good.

Back