Xbox One Forza Motorsport 5 Alpinestars pack

sc_shark

The pack features a 1999 Toyota Motorsports GT-ONE TS020, 2013 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG, 2011 Radical SR8 RX, 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT, 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, 1985 Maza RX-7 GSL-SE, 2012 Ultima GTR720, 1997 Mitsubishi GTO, 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde, and a 1981 Volkswagon Scirocco S.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/05/forza-motorsport-5-alpinestars-pack-now-available

not much i would want.. the ultima gtr /radicalis about it... forza5 is the first forza i have not purchased the season pass or any cars thru dlc.. i could have gone without the limited edition and it doesn't do much for you..

This isn't something that I would be excited about since I don't even buy anything on forza plus I have not played it in a while. So I think for this update I may have to skip it for the meantime.

This isn't something that I would be excited about since I don't even buy anything on forza plus I have not played it in a while. So I think for this update I may have to skip it for the meantime.

I guess most guys aren't that excited about this new update. I'm quite focused on BF4 now since there are lots of updates coming in to improve the game.

I guess most guys aren't that excited about this new update. I'm quite focused on BF4 now since there are lots of updates coming in to improve the game.

its still just rumors on bf updates lol.. ps4,pc,360 got the 33bix fix patch.. xb1 did not from what battle log says.

its still just rumors on bf updates lol.. ps4,pc,360 got the 33bix fix patch.. xb1 did not from what battle log says.

Yeah, I actually saw the two posts earlier. Well too bad Xbox One didn't have the updates yet.

Back