Xbox One Free bonus map with pre-order of Call of Duty: Ghosts

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
freefall_badge.png

Pre-Order Call of Duty: Ghosts‘ and get the free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map.

The brand-new Call of Duty: Ghosts’ multiplayer map Free Fall drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Sideways staircases climb into the night sky, elevator shafts run along the ground, and what were once windows now form a terrifying glass floor, hundreds of feet above the city streets.

lightbox1_lg-660x330.jpg

Free Fall’s close-quarters combat and frenetic action are thrown into overdrive as the ruined skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, an example of Call of Duty: Ghosts’ new dynamic multiplayer events. With every drop, the accompanying shockwaves cause further destruction, disrupting sightlines and constantly evolving paths and chokepoints as the map changes in real-time.

Source: Xbox 24/7

if i get cod will proably be 2nd hand and only if bf4 isnt great... but i still dont like my bo2 on 360 so idk.. think id rathr have titan fall than cod.

So what this means is only a specific amount of people will be able to play this map on multiplayer if they preordered the game? If that is, this map will probably die out very quickly because there will be better maps with more people playing it. Not everyone will preorder this which means there will be only a few people that will play this map for a few days, and completely stop.

This is great to know, I'll be sure to spread this word around locally to some people.

So what this means is only a specific amount of people will be able to play this map on multiplayer if they preordered the game? If that is, this map will probably die out very quickly because there will be better maps with more people playing it. Not everyone will preorder this which means there will be only a few people that will play this map for a few days, and completely stop.

its cod their will be people playing the game/maps for a while to come.

the trend goes like this

release game/trailers
release map packs for launch
release game
release season pass
make 4 map packs
offer game+all map pack for a decent price after making 100+ on game+dlc for early adopters

the sames of xb1 may be not in the mlti-millions day one but in time people will buy the system and the games... along with the map packs and add ons.. early adopters of most any ststem buy games and the content season passes.

Pretty good news. I mean it was a little expected but nonetheless it's always great for Activision to give everyone an incentive to preorder the new Call of Duty. I will admit that the bonus mad does sound pretty cool as I've always been fond of those types of maps. Very much looking forward to playing Call of Duty Ghost to see all of what Activision has improved within the series. Excited fro the first day multiplayer as well.

I'm kind of torn about Ghosts in general. I may pre-order it, but I still haven't even played Modern Warfare 3. I'd rather wait and see what kinds of reviews it gets, but I think by now the Call of Duty series is well-established enough so that I don't really have to worry about it. I guess we'll see...

As much as I may not always like some of the things games bribe you with in order to buy early (silly guns that look kind of cool buy have no real effect on how you play it, or a slightly faster vehicle). But this idea to bring a whole new map into the equation is genius. I mean, there was an explosion (no pun intended) of interest in the Nuketown map, it's still most people's favorite. Throw in another cool map like that an incentive to buy early, and they are going to see a lot of response

Back