From Canada Eh

Gary Oldman

Hey what's up. My name is Gary from somewhere in Ontario, Canada.

I'm a console gamer so I like games across all platforms and not into the whole Xbox one vs ps4 fanboy crap.

I'm a car guy too so I enjoy track days and autocross.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay as everyone is really nice here.

Welcome to the forum, friend of the North!

Greetings from your neighbor to the south! Picked a great time to join, its exciting seeing so many new members!

Hey Gary! Welcome to the forums! I'm in the northern suburbs of Detroit, so we're pretty much neighbors. I used to frequent your home province a lot when I was 19 ;) Actually wanting to plan a long weekend in Toronto soon. Husband has never been and it's one of my favorite cities...See you around the forums!!

Hey Gary! Welcome to the forums! I'm in the northern suburbs of Detroit, so we're pretty much neighbors. I used to frequent your home province a lot when I was 19 ;) Actually wanting to plan a long weekend in Toronto soon. Husband has never been and it's one of my favorite cities...See you around the forums!!

Awesome. Windsor, Ontario is just across the pond. You should come to Toronto sometime and check out a hockey game. Detroit vs Toronto in this year's Winter Classic!

Back