Xbox One Fun Fact Friday: How Xbox One Helps You Play the Way You Want To

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
The Xbox Wire has given us some fun reminders and were even kind enough to include a picture, for those who have a short attention span or prefer pretty colors lol.

We thought today would be a great day for Fun Fact Friday – today, we’ve collected some of our favorite facts on Xbox One, and different ways the system can help you play the way you want to. Of course, a picture is worth many words, so don’t miss this infographic that brings it all to life.

You can buy your games on disc, or download them. Your downloadable games will be available to you on any Xbox One.

You can trade, rent, sell, gift or loan any game disc. It works just like it does today for Xbox 360.

You can purchase a game digitally and start playing while it downloads.

You can play games online or offline – it’s up to you.

You can check your favorite team’s score on Live TV, answer a call with Skype or go to grab snacks while in the midst of battle. With Xbox One – you can suspend and resume gameplay instantly.

You can sign in to any Xbox One and instantly access your personal profile, downloadable games, preferences and favorites.

With Home Gold, anyone in your family can access top Xbox Live Gold benefits on your Xbox One, such as multi-player and entertainment apps.
It's all stuff we heard before, but serve to inform those out of the loop and most importantly spread the word that they have listened to the consumer and are willing to change. All in a day's worth of marketing! lol
Source: http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/xbox-one-fun-fact-friday-games
Infographic002.jpg

More small words that should exist in this type of thing, but whatever, it's a simple way for people who are still confused in the politics of the new console. Let's just hope that Microsoft doesn't remember to change them again, and then we don't know where to look for the true ones.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. :) well, I'm sure some people need to read it.

I've read this over a couple of times, and I'm trying to figure what is new here. Isn't this all available with other games? Or maybe it has never all been written down on one pieco of paper before?

The infographic is really nice. It explains everything with such an ease.

I can't wait to get my hands on this console finally.

I've read this over a couple of times, and I'm trying to figure what is new here. Isn't this all available with other games? Or maybe it has never all been written down on one pieco of paper before?

Most of this stuff wouldn't be available if the XB1 DRM was still in effect. This is to show the reversal in their policy. The Family(Home) Gold subscription is new.

Most of this stuff wouldn't be available if the XB1 DRM was still in effect. This is to show the reversal in their policy. The Family(Home) Gold subscription is new.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. They must've really been hit hard by the backlash of DRM that they are still trying to prove that they removed the feature.

Back