Xbox 360 Game Delayed

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
EA has announced Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare has been delayed by a week.

The game was previously expected on Xbox 360 and Xbox One in North America on February 18 and in Europe on February 20, but will now arrive Stateside on February 25 and in Europe on February 27.

The Xbox One will have a unique Boss Mode though, set to make use of Kinect and SmartGlass.

Source: IGN

Well at least it's only a week long delay and not something upsetting. As long as the game has a smooth launch I say they take as long as they need. EA hasn't exactly been on the ball with their launches lately, but I'm still optimistic.

This is definitely not something to get upset over. I'd prefer for them to spend as much time as they'd like on it because we don't want a buggy game. They can't possibly mess up this game too much though, it's pretty simple but then again with the next gen consoles I do expect something unique.

Well at least it's only a week long delay and not something upsetting. As long as the game has a smooth launch I say they take as long as they need. EA hasn't exactly been on the ball with their launches lately, but I'm still optimistic.

Yeah, Unlike Final Fantasy, at least they have a definite date for the release. I'm really excited about the game.

Hmm. well delayed by a week? Not that bad, Well a week isn't that long. They might have had some minor changes that they wanted to apply on the game and probably they want to make sure the server can handle the massive amount of people trying to get on it.

Back