Xbox One Game DVR

wbeans650

Ok, so how exactly do you get it to work?

I turned off the auto DVR since it was annoying in BF4.

You have to say XBOX Snap then choose Game DVR then choose to start recording? I thought you just say "XBOX Record that" and it records the last 5 minutes, I tried that and the command popped up but didn't record anything

You are correct to say xbox record that, however, it only records the last 30 seconds. I had to say it twice before it recognized the command

[video=youtube_share;7SXShUmIPI4]http://youtu.be/7SXShUmIPI4[/video]

I uploaded a video to help you out. I hope this works for you. It's a tutorial.

Ok, so how exactly do you get it to work?
I turned off the auto DVR since it was annoying in BF4.

You have to say XBOX Snap then choose Game DVR then choose to start recording? I thought you just say "XBOX Record that" and it records the last 5 minutes, I tried that and the command popped up but didn't record anything

So that's how it works. I have tried recording but I can't seem to get it right. Hey Ragnafable, Thanks for the video. It's a lot easier to do this with a guide. I will try this later as soon as I have enough time to work on it. I still have a lot of playing to do. I have to finish my campaign on Call of Duty.

I uploaded a video to help you out. I hope this works for you. It's a tutorial.

Ok, so if I end up doing something cool in game I can choose End Clip now as soon as possible and I can get that footage.

I tried that XBOX record that and nothing was recorded

P.S. I did upload a clip from BF4 to my Skydrive, then pulled it off onto my computer and uploaded to FB for fun

Here's Xbox.com's instructions to use the Game DVR. I hope this one helps:

How to record a video clip

Did something amazing just happen? You can say “Xbox, record that!” to immediately capture the past few seconds of gameplay at any time. Alternately, you can snap the Upload app to make more precise recordings:

Start the game you want to record from.
Say “Xbox, snap Upload” or return to the Home screen by pressing the Xbox button on your controller and then selecting Upload from My games and apps.
Select a recording option:
Grab last 5 minutes: Automatically captures the previous five minutes of game play.
Manually record: Record the next five minutes of what you’re about to do in the game.

Try this one out and see if it can get you recording some more. Good luck.

source: support.xbox.com

Ok so I did tried it out in BF4, did the end clip and chose the last 30 secs, last 1 min and last 5 min and all times it instantly gave me an error code....oh well

Back