Xbox 360 game organization

Allyson

It seems like our little dinky area for games has been busting at the seams lately, how does everyone here organize their games? I am starting to think maybe the way to go is a large cabinet in the game room so all games are in one place (with plenty of room to spare).

We have all of our consoles set up in the living room, so we use the living room closet (originally meant to be a coat closet) to store all our games, dvds, etc. A few years back, we took out the closet rod and installed pantry shelves, so now it's easy for us to keep everything together.

I keep all of mine in a cardboard storage box. It's definitely not fancy but it makes it easy to move around. I keep a mix of games with music CDs. My game collection isn't gigantic or anything, so I don't need that much room.

We have a little over a shoebox full of movies and some random CD's. If the area was closed at least it would be out of sight for when we have company (non-gaming company) over. We have far more games than anything else.

We have all of our consoles set up in the living room, so we use the living room closet (originally meant to be a coat closet) to store all our games, dvds, etc. A few years back, we took out the closet rod and installed pantry shelves, so now it's easy for us to keep everything together.

That's basically what we do, although I honestly don't think it works very well for us. The problem is that we don't stick to the closet only being for entertainment items, pretty much anything can get thrown in there. I like your idea of installing shelves, maybe that would help.

We have a black and silver bookshelf that matches our black and silver TV stand. I organize the games by console type (PS3, Xbox, Wii), and alphabetically.

Our other route to take is custom build something which is not a huge issue but it depends on the layout of the room. We might end up doing some demo to rebuild (rescuplt) an arch that leads into the dinning room, or we might also close off a current doorway (to the laundry room/mud room) and then its a full wall. If the latter happens we can rearrange the room for more space and a bigger shelving unit.

We have a medium size table that our tv sits on. You open the front cabinet and that is where the consoles, guns, and remotes are. Then each side of the table opens up, with little shelves inside. We keep our games there. Every now and then we clear out old games and trade them in.

i seem to have a thing to just leave my games on top of my xbox when i take them out to swap games.

Back