Xbox One Game Sharing Troubleshoot

XxSmarTz

Background: I purchased my xbox used with a few games already installed. All digital, no physical copies.

The friend I've decided to game share with purchased his Xbox new and also has all digital games, no physical copies.

We set up the sharing last night after he purchased Destiny. Everything is as it should be on my end. I had all his games in my "ready to install" queue as soon as we did it but he isn't seeing any of my games on his end. He signed back into my acct and double checked to make sure that his xbox was the home for my acct but still nothing.

Just wondering if anyone has run into this same issue or heard of it and if so, if there is any insight you would be so kind to share. I've searched at length online and haven't found anything related to this issue. Just thought I check here before I try calling xbox support.

Have you tried clearing the cache? Basically you unplug the console from the brick and wait till the white light turns orange. This sounds very strange because apart from some specific issues with early launch titles this shouldn't be happening at all if it was set up correctly as you said. If you cannot find any help online then I would call the Support line ASAP. They are actually very helpful and you usually don't have to wait on the phone very long.

I'm sure you've tried this already... but log out of the account, sign back in. Can you try singing in to your friends account? It's noble that you want to try every outlet before calling Support but it looks inevitable if you have already exhausted these options

Back