gamer tag... add it to your profile...

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, TOS, Announcements' started by sc_shark, Jul 18, 2013.

1. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

im not sure many people are aware of this site and its ability to link your xbox live gamertag to your profile hear.

if you go to:
    settings
    edit profile
    additional information(at the bottom of page)

the last txt box avaliable is for your gamertag name to be linked to your profile and show up under your sn..
    it also allows people to click on it and add you via xbl to their friends list for gaming.

this is a gaming community and mainly based around xbox.. link them up so we can all keep an eye out.

2. PB7

PB7 Moderator Staff Member

Shark is absolutely correct. I thought i had something posted but i can't find it so maybe i missed it. Thanks sharp, that's a really good catch.

3. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

i was looking for a few days on how to attach mine... thx for making it an option.

4. PB7

PB7 Moderator Staff Member

I've also added it as a non-required registration field as well. Hopefully that helps people out.

5. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

good deal man.. i took me 2 days to figure out how to get the one the site provides... i had googled it and found a few 3rd party but glad 23 have this style avaliable.

6. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

dont forget new guys to add your gamer tag in your profile... it will let us add you via internet to game with... :)

7. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member