Gamer tag... add it to your profile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc_shark

im not sure many people are aware of this site and its ability to link your xbox live gamertag to your profile hear.

if you go to:
settings
edit profile
additional information(at the bottom of page)

the last txt box avaliable is for your gamertag name to be linked to your profile and show up under your sn..
it also allows people to click on it and add you via xbl to their friends list for gaming.

this is a gaming community and mainly based around xbox.. link them up so we can all keep an eye out.

Shark is absolutely correct. I thought i had something posted but i can't find it so maybe i missed it. Thanks sharp, that's a really good catch.

i was looking for a few days on how to attach mine... thx for making it an option.

I've also added it as a non-required registration field as well. Hopefully that helps people out.

good deal man.. i took me 2 days to figure out how to get the one the site provides... i had googled it and found a few 3rd party but glad 23 have this style avaliable.

dont forget new guys to add your gamer tag in your profile... it will let us add you via internet to game with... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back