Xbox 360 Games on your Christmas list?

Stalker

With quite a few games releasing in the last few weeks before Christmas -Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, Black Ops 2, etc- are any of them on your Christmas list? I bought Halo 4 but I am holding out for Santa on the others. What about you?

I actually don't have many games on my christmas list for the xbox. Most of them is for the PC when Steam has it's Christmas sales. But I am going to try and get Assassin's Creed 3 since I absolutely love the series.

Unfortunately, I don't have any games on my list. Every game that came out that I wanted, I either bought and kept, or bought and sold. So in terms of gaming, Christmas for me will be non existent.

I'm still waiting for Christmas sales. I don't have a list, I'm just waiting to see what games will be on sale and if I'm interested in some, I'll buy them on the spot.

One that is on my list is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, I just recently downloaded the demo and played it and it was amazing. Reminds me of an MMO PC game without the MMO Lol, just has an all around good feel and is set in theme that reminds me of like a LOTR kinda thing.

I Wouldn't mind MS points to download it or the game itself for xmas :)

I already own all the games I want for Xmas but my nephews all seem to want the latest Halo right now. If you check 9th-11th grade in highschool you'll find that the talk is all of Halo again where it had swung over to black ops for a while.

I'd like to have Resident Evil 6 for my Xbox 360. Though most reviews say that this is a step back for the series, I still look forward to playing this game. I have been a Resident Evil fan ever since its first release in the Playstation. Receiving RE6 as a gift this Christmas would certainly make my holidays complete.

My gaming habit doesn't take holidays into considerations. I just don't have specific games for special days or occasions. By the way I haven't played the Halo 4 but hear that it is very engaging for lack of a better term!

I actually don't have any of them on my Christmas List. I have other priorities at the moment. 360 is not my most active console.
I do know my boyfriend is a wanting all of the above and is getting Assassin's Creed 3 for sure.

I have so many other things on the Christmas list, if I add some game on it I will definitely go broke. If I have some money left I'll check out what I can afford if not, there's always January :cool:

I just played a bit of Farcry 3. Unfortunately, I wouldn't put this on my list since I actually bought it. But if you're an FPS person, this should definitely be on that list for you.

Halo 4 is almost for sure, but I might also ask for Farcry 3. I heard the campaign is amazing! Though I'm the kind of guy who really enjoy campaigns... I'd rather show off my skills online ;)

Back