Xbox 360 Games with Gold February 2014.

heavensdevil

The two games Xbox Live Gold members will be able to download for free in February as part of the Games With Gold promotion have been announced today by Microsoft: Dead Island and Toy Soldiers: Cold War.

Read more here

Games with Gold is really lacking compared to the PS+ Games. PS+ members get Metro Last Light, Payday 2, and Remember Me while the PS4 already got their free games. Microsoft shouldn't be so stingy and buck up their offers. Dead Island is so old and Toy Soldiers is an Arcade game.

Can't really argue with that. I mean I haven't played Dead Island and I'll be picking it up, but PS+ is pulling out the recent stuff. I'm not saying Microsoft throws a dart at a board or digs around in a fish bowl and draws games, but we could do with some recent games.

While the pickings are slim I'm still getting Dead Island. I think Live Gold could be made better with several games being offered. Even if they're old games a choice would be good as opposed "This is what you get."

I really liked Dead Island. Even though I completed the game and the DLC.and got all the achievements I'd still be up to playing it with some of my friends.

Pay Day 2 would have been awesome, I haven't played it yet.

Dead Island is a good game and all, but it's old, and not nearly as good as the games PS+ offers. Games with Gold really needs to step it up

While the pickings are slim I'm still getting Dead Island. I think Live Gold could be made better with several games being offered. Even if they're old games a choice would be good as opposed "This is what you get."

I think a selection of old and fairly new would be good. Plus it can't hurt to have a few old games that you're getting for free if you traded it in already.

More games would be one solution. While you have the choice to go with the offered games (no one's making anyone get them), it would be better if there were two or three for each half of the month for you to choose from and cycle them out if they need to. Make it more appealing.

I think a better selection and more of a choice would really work and ease that general feeling that GWG is falling short. I'm kind of interested in the actual game selection process that goes into picking the games for the month.

I think there should be a list of free games every month and every Gold member is entitled to choose two free games each month. This way, they can cycle between the lists each month and the members will have the option to choose the two games they want. The list of games should be a mixture old and new games.

I thought the offerings would get better but still very lacking so far. In fact, this month seems weaker that previous ones...

It's better than nothing, at least.

I thought the offerings would get better but still very lacking so far. In fact, this month seems weaker that previous ones...

Yeah, I've got the same feeling too. Seems the games offered are getting worse each month. No matter to me though as I am just reminded that I can't download any of the free games because of the "this game is not available in your region" thing. :mad:

It sucks that this is how we have to look at it, but until the selection becomes more full (which I believe it will)...

No matter to me though as I am just reminded that I can't download any of the free games because of the "this game is not available in your region" thing. :mad:

Damn that sucks.

I'm actually bummed that I missed Civilization in the beginning of the month, but yeah, the Games with Gold aren't super exciting, but it sounds like they are looking to revamp the Games with Gold program soon. Here's the thread on that: https://www.xboxforums.com/threads/8728

Back