Games with gold without an Xbox One

technogamer

I've currently got an Xbox 360 and never had an Live Gold account as I'm not too into online gaming. However, I've recently decided I will be getting an Xbox One X on Black Friday sales (hopefully I'll get a sweet deal) and while I've been researching all the things, I've just learnt about the whole Games with Gold. (yeah yeah...I know, I've been living under a rock and this totally flew by me). Anyway, after countless tears over some of the awesome games I've missed out of the years, I've purchased some Xbox Live Gold codes and will be downloading the current 360 game available (Assassin's Creed). I also really want to get Victor Vran which is the current game on Xbox One. Is there anyway, I can claim the free game to my Live account before I get my Xbox One? That game is available until 15th Nov but I won't get my One X until after that.

If there's a way to add it to claim the game to my account without the console then that's awesome. If not, then is there a way around it such as signing into my account from a friends Xbox One, claiming the game and then signing out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yes of course if you're a regular gamer and love to play online multiplayer games then you must buy Xbox Live. Well there are several of membership packs available on sale of XBOX Live Gold. Also XBOX live Gold carries many of features along with it as you can have fun and get rewarded when you use your Xbox 360 or Xbox One console with Xbox Live. Actually Xbox Live isn't just for gamers, you can watch movies, listen song and also you can enjoy access to some of the world's best workouts. If you're a first buyer then you must go for 3 months gold membership with deals. Here I found some of the best deals on Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership Key which you must visit and buy.

Back